All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $33.23Free postage
- AU $43.56Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe yummy Brummie returns! Glynn's first book, Cracking Yolks and Pig Tales, shared behind-the-scenes stories and exciting dishes from his Michelin-starred restaurant, Purnell's. Now he's back with an enticing selection of recipes inspired by the success of Purnell's Bistro. The menu here is described as 'rustic home cooking with an eclectic twist', and with dishes such as Confit Lemon and Vanilla Pork Belly with Salt Baked Pineapple and Grilled Szechuan-style Chicken Skewers, there's plenty to explore. Kick things off with a Scorched Lemon and Vanilla Margarita, impress with Duck with Spice Plum Jam and Watercrss, and finish with a Poached Summer Fruits in Basil and Cardamom. Written with Glynn's trademark cheeky wit ('Big, juicy, spicy plums! Oo-err missus!') and packed with tempting recipes, this is a great choice for anyone who wants to get creative in the kitchen.
- Author BiographyWhilst Head Chef at Jessica's, Glynn Purnell was awarded Birmingham's first ever Michelin star. He has successfully made the transition into television and has taken part in the Great British Menu, winning twice. Glynn featured on The Great British Food Revival and regularly appears as a guest chef on Saturday Kitchen. He has written one previous book, Cracking Yolks & Pig Tales.
- Author(s)Glynn Purnell
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width200 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $41.17Trending at AU $43.49
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $33.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.