All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of frogs are living happily in a peaceful pond, until they discover a surprise visitor: a little pink pig. Sitting contentedly on a rock in the middle of their pond, the pig opens his mouth and says: RIBBIT! The frogs are bewildered at first, and then a bit anyed What did that little pig just say?, Does he think he's a frog?, Is he making fun of us? Soon the pig draws the attention of all the nearby animals; everyone is curious to kw what he wants! After much guessing (and shouting) and a visit to the wise old beetle, the animals realize that perhaps the pig was t there to mock them afterall maybe he just wanted to make new friends! But is it too late? This is a warm, funny, and beautifully illustrated story of friendship, with boisterous RIBBIT!s throughout perfect for reading aloud.
- Author BiographyRODRIGO FOLGUEIRA studied art at Buenos Aires National School of Fine Art and works as an author and illustrator, specializing in children's books. He lives and works in Argentina. POLY BERNATENE graduated from Buenos Aires Art School and has worked across many different genres including advertising, animation, and comic books. He has published more than 60 children's books all over the world. He lives and works in Argentina.
- Author(s)Rodrigo Folgueira
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width257 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Poly Bernatene
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.