All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe delicate Victorian art of silk ribbon embroidery is made simple with easy-to-follow illustrated instructions plus scores of enchanting patterns of flowers, hearts, and other motifs. Needlecrafters will love these easily executed stitches for embellishing towels, table linens, quilts, and other accessories. 178 black-and-white iron-on transfer patterns. 30 stitch diagrams.
- Author(s)J. Marsha Michler
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Iron-on Transfer Patterns
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.