All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a highly litigious world. As you live your life you must keep your guard up. As you grow your wealth you must protect it. For those who don't, predators await, and their attorneys will use every trick in the toolbox to get at your unprotected assets. Start Your Own Corporation educates you on an action plan to protect your life's gains. Corporate attorney and best selling author Garrett Sutton clearly explains the all too common risks of failing to protect yourself and the strategies for limiting your liability going forward. The information is timely, accessible and applicable to every citizen in every situation. Garrett Sutton has spent the last thirty years protecting clients' assets and implementing corporate structures to limit liability. This significant experience shines through in a very listenable audiobook on the why to's and how to's for achieving asset protection. Start Your Own Corporation teaches how to select between corporations and LLCs and how to use Nevada and Wyoming entities to your maximum advantage. This n-technical and easy to understand audiobook also educates on the importance of following corporate formalities, using business tax deductions and building business credit.
- Author BiographyGarrett Sutton is an attorney, best selling author and one of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Advisors. A clear and engaging writer, Garrett demystifies legal topics and presents them in a very understandable and accessible manner. He has over thirty years experience in assisting individuals and businesses to limit their liability, protect their assets, implement advantageous corporate structures and advance their financial goals. Garrett is the author of Start Your Own Corporation, Writing Winning Business Plans Buying and Selling a Business and The ABC's of Getting Out of Debt among other titles.
- Author(s)Garrett Sutton
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRich Dad's Advisors
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight154 g
- Width135 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byGarrett Sutton
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.