Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by jamesdean7314
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn the near future, the vast majority of Baby Boomers will be on the verge of retirement - and looking to cash in on their retirement plans. This will be a major drain on cash reserves for which -one is ready and there's every chance that peoples' lifelong savings will dramatically lose their value. Now for the good news: sensing this financial crisis is in the offing, Kiyosaki and Lechter provide a detailed financial plan aimed at helping forward-thinking people prepare for the worst - and they urge that one must start planning NOW! They cover a variety of alternative ways of generating wealth through other forms of investment, including real estate, self-employment and investing in companies.
- Author BiographyRobert Kiyosaki founded an international financial education company and invented the board game Cashflow. Sharon Lechter is an accountant who now focuses her efforts on creating educational tools for anyone wishing to better their financial education.
- Author(s)Robert T. Kiyosaki,Sharon L. Lechter
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date24/02/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.