All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Rich Is Not a Four-Letter Word, veteran financial journalist and pundit Gerri Willis takes on the progressive mind-set championed by liberals that gives government bureaucrats the right to decide what's best for us, resulting in bigger government programs, more bureaucracy, and more wasted taxpayer money. She dissects Obamacare and Democratic tax initiatives to show how they have hamstrung the average American. Then she shows us how to overcome these left wing financial hurdles and grow our nest eggs, despite the political pickpocketing from Washington. Willis discusses: How the progressive agenda has robbed Americans of their financial freedom and how to get it back;How the wide-open spigot of college loan dollars has encouraged college administrators to boost tuition each and every year and how we can successfully navigate the system;Why the knee-jerk progressive response to the 2008 market crash and subsequent recession has acted as an albatross on the shoulders of American corporations, keeping corporate tax rates at sky high levels among Western nations and what we can do to create jobs and jump-start the ecomy.
- Author BiographyGerri Willis is a respected journalist and finance commentator. She was the host of prime-time Fox Business news show The Willis Report. Previously, Willis was the personal finance editor at CNN Business News and before that, the longtime senior financial correspondent at SmartMoney magazine.
- Author(s)Gerri Willis
- PublisherHighBridge Audio
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHighBridge Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Gerri Willis
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.