All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne point three million dollars. That's what thirteen-year-old Lucas Cage inherits from Mr. Casey, a neighbor Lucas thought had very little. In spite of his wealth, Mr. Casey's eighty-four years on earth were lived out rather modestly. Having close family or friends to speak of, the old man left his fortune to Lucas, someone he considered to be a true friend. According to the will, the money is to be put into a trust fund that Lucas will t be able to access until his twentieth birthday. This is t a problem until Lucas is kidnapped and finds himself in the unusual circumstance of being rich without a ransom. Using his cleverness and quick thinking, Lucas must figure out a way to outwit his captors.
- Author(s)Alan Cupp
- PublisherLands Atlantic Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLucas Cage Adventures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLands Atlantic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width124 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.