All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSir Richard Branson is a world-famous entrepreneur and businessman. Here he discusses his life and achievements in a series of interviews from the BBC radio and TV archive: Pebble Mill, broadcast on BBC One, 15 October 1984 (featuring Bob Langley); Desert Island Discs, broadcast on BBC Radio 4, 4 June 1989 (featuring Sue Lawley); Sport on Four, broadcast on BBC Radio 4, 12 May 1990 (featuring Byron Butler); Breakfast With Frost, broadcast on BBC One, 21 January 2001 (featuring David Frost); Midweek, broadcast on BBC Radio 4, 26 June 2002 (featuring Libby Purves); Steve Wright in the Afteron, broadcast on BBC Radio 2, 4 July 2002 (featuring Steve Wright) & The Johnnie Walker Show, broadcast on BBC Radio 2, 2 July 2006 (featuring Johnnie Walker).
- Author BiographySir Richard Branson is a hugely successful international entrepreneur, adventurer, and icon, and is founder of the Virgin Group. His autobiography, Losing My Virginity, and his books on business, Screw It, Let's Do It, Business Stripped Bare, Screw Business as Usual, and Like a Virgin are all international bestsellers. He is also the author of Reach for the Skies.
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Width133 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine279 mm
- Read bySir Richard Branson
- Running Time65
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.25New
- AU $18.19New
- AU $31.54New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.74
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.