All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionClothing worn for 1969 inaugural celebration, 1972 trip to China, Tricia's wedding, a family Christmas, more. 6 dolls depict President and Mrs. Nixon, daughters Tricia and Julie, and their husbands. 26 costumes.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover President Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight251 g
- Width234 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.