Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- AU $64.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive mograph documents the long and distinguished career of American architect Richard Meier (b.1934), winner of the Pritzker Architecture Prize in 1984. Presenting 90 of his buildings from 1965-2002, the book spans Meier's early private homes to later major works such as the Getty Center in Los Angeles (1997), the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (1995) and the Jubilee Church in Rome, Italy (2004). Includes an introductory essay by critic Kenneth Frampton and several texts by Richard Meier as well as a detailed chrology of his work.
- Author BiographyKenneth Frampton is a British-born architect, critic and academic based in New York. He has been associated with Columbia University since 1972 and is currently its Ware Professor of Architecture at the Graduate School of Architecture. He is an influential critic and has written many books including Modern Architecture: A Critical History (1980), Le Corbusier: Architect and Visionary (2001), and Labour Work and Architecture also published by Phaidon Press (2002).
- Author(s)Kenneth Frampton
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPall Mall Press
- Content Note610 colour, 453 black & white
- Weight2880 g
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.