All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtist Richard Prince is rewned for his appropriations of icons that capture the American cultural zeitgeist. Marlboro cowboys, femme-fatale nurses, and muscle cars are among the images that populate his paintings, photographs, and cultures.
- Author BiographyBob Rubin is an art historian and collector of contemporary art and design. Marie Minssieux-Chamonard is a contemporary and rare book curator at the Bibliotheque nationale de France. John McWhinnie is a rare-book dealer and gallerist.
- Author(s)Richard Prince
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 Colour
- Weight1229 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.