All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Bacon gives a critical presentation of Rorty's writings on pragmatism and political theory, comparing and contrasting him with pragmatists such as Hilary Putnam and Susan Haack and liberals such as John Rawls and Brian Barry. The result is an imaginative presentation of one of contemporary philosophy's most invative and important thinkers.
- Author BiographyMichael Bacon is the Leverhulme Early Career Fellow in Politics, Department of Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Author(s)Michael Bacon
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication09/06/2008
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.