About this product
- DescriptionAs boy in the segregated South, young Richard Wright--w a ted American author--was determined to borrow books from the public library. Named a Smithsonian magazine Notable Book for Children. Color illustrations throughout.
- Author(s)William Miller
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width218 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gregory Christie
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.