All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps kids and parents learn about both animal shelter adoptions and their role in our neighborhoods. This also informs the reader about 11 different dogs. It tells in simple form their average life span, what they were bred to do, their traits, and what size they grow to be. The pictures are great! Pick your next dog with this book! The author loves dogs and thinks that all animals, dogs in particular, can be a great help in psychological healing of people, including soldiers diagsed with PTSD. Many dogs worked with troops in our armed forces. Dogs can still help our returning soldiers. The storyline tells of a boy who finds a dog, which follows him home. The boy and his dad bring the dog to an animal shelter, meet with a veterinarian, and learn how the animal shelter works. In the end, the boy picks a dog. Find out which dog he picks!
- Author(s)Richard Harper
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.