Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.04+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.16Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by book-a-brac
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRick Stein has handpicked 12 of his favourite recipes for Starters from his entire collection to appear in this charming gift book. From the chef famed for his championing of home-produced fresh ingredients, this is a selection of delicious and inspiring dishes. These pocket-sized cookbooks are simply bursting with delectable recipe ideas and, at such a reasonable price, make an irresistible gift or even a souvenir of a memorable meal at one of Rick Stein's restaurants. Along with the other titles that complete the series, Main Courses and Puddings, all the recipes are straightforward and accompanied by a full colour photograph so that everyone can enjoy the food of one of Britain's most respected and popular chefs.
- Author BiographyRick Stein's passion for using good-quality local produce and his talent for creating delicious flavour combinations in his books and restaurants have won him a host of awards, accolades and fans. As well as presenting a number of television series, he has published many best-selling cookery books, including French Odyssey, Coast to Coast, Far Eastern Odyssey, Rick Stein's Spain and Rick Stein's India. Rick has always believed in showcasing local seafood and farm produce in his four restaurants in Padstow, Cornwall, where he also has a seafood cookery school, food shops and a pub in the nearby village of St Merryn. In 2003 Rick was awarded an OBE for services to West Country tourism. He divides his time between Padstow and Australia, where he also has a seafood restaurant by the sea in Mollymook, NSW.
- Author(s)Rick Stein
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width144 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.