All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationUsing his friends old campervan, Rick Stein climbs aboard to travel the length and breadth of Spain in search of a culinary duende a flamenco term, implying a sense of soul, expression and authenticity. From Galicia, the Basque country and Catalonia to Castilla-La Mancha and Andalusia, Rick samples his way through the specialities and hidden treats of each region, including the famous Asturian fabada, a hearty bean stew; pintxos, delicious Basque tapas; the sweet and succulent prawns of Palams in Catalonia and food influenced by the New World in the Antigua Abaceria of Seville. Along the way Rick savours the delights and atmosphere of the cider festival at Gijon, the snail festival in Lleida and a spectacular paella festival in Valencia, as well as observing the skills on display at vineyards, beach parties, garlic farms, secret Cabrales cheese caves and much more.
- TitleRick Stein's Spain
- Product Release Date02/01/2013
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsRick Stein
- Rating InfoGeneral Exhibition
- Run Time236 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $48.49Trending at AU $64.89
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $15.17
- AU $69.02Trending at AU $81.12
- AU $96.46Trending at AU $100.44
- AU $88.86Trending at AU $90.26
- AU $67.95Trending at AU $70.98
- AU $57.64Trending at AU $71.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.