All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $28.66Free postage
- AU $36.89Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to kw when traveling in France. With this guide, you'll explore sleepy villages, romantic hill towns, and cosmopolitan cities, including Paris, Avign, and Nice. Climb the Eiffel Tower, wander world-rewned museums, and dine at sidewalk cafes. Then escape to the sunny countryside, where you can explore castles of all shapes and sizes or pedal your way from village to vineyard. With its Swiss-like Alps, Italian-style Riviera, and Germanic Alsace, France offers Europe's greatest variety. A good vin rouge is never more than a stroll away. Rick's candid, humorous advice will guide you to good-value hotels and restaurants. He'll help you plan where to go and what to see, depending on the length of your trip. You'll get up-to-date recommendations about what is worth your time and money. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves guidebook is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Rick Steves' Europe, Inc.--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans. Steve Smith manages tour planning for Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door and has been researching guidebooks with Rick for two decades. Fluent in French, he's lived in France on several occasions, starting when he was seven, and has traveled there annually since 1986. Steve's wife, who is an expert on French cuisine and wine, provides invaluable contributions to his books, as do his two children.
- Author(s)Rick Steves,Steve Smith
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos, maps throughout
- Weight571 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.