All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to kw when traveling in Germany. This guidebook takes you from fairy-tale castles, alpine forests, and quaint villages to the energetic Germany of today. Get the details on cruising the romantic Rhine or summiting the Zugspitze. Have a relaxing soak at a Black Forest mineral spa or take an exhilarating summer bobsled ride in the Bavarian Alps. Flash back to Berlin's turbulent past at Checkpoint Charlie; then celebrate the rebirth of Dresden and its glorious Frauenkirche. Rick's candid, humorous advice will guide you to good-value hotels and restaurants. He'll help you plan where to go and what to see, depending on the length of your trip. You'll learn which sights are worth your time and money, and how to get around Germany by train, bus, and car. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves guidebook is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Rick Steves' Europe, Inc.--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans.
- Author(s)Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos, maps throughout
- Weight514 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.23
- AU $22.98Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.47
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.