All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.89Free postage
- AU $20.82Free postage
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $26.19Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $32.34
About this product
- DescriptionRick Steves' Pocket guidebooks truly are a tour guide in your pocket. Each colorful, compact book includes Rick's advice for prioritizing your time, whether you're spending 1 or 7 days in a city. Everything a busy traveler needs is easy to access: a neighborhood overview, city walks and tours, sights, handy food and accommodations charts, an appendix packed with information on trip planning and practicalities, and a fold-out city map. Rick Steves' Pocket Prague covers sights including: Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square, Mucha Museum, Municipal House, the Museum of Communism, St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle, and Lobkowicz Palace.
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (ricksteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Europe Through the Back Door--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans. Honza Vihan grew up roaming the Czech countryside in search of the Wild West. Once the borders opened, he set off for South Dakota. His journey took him to China, Honduras, India, and Iran, where he contributed to several travel guides. Honza lives in Prague with his wife, studies for a PhD in Chinese, and leads Rick Steves' tours through Eastern Europe.
- Author(s)Honza Vihan,Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, Maps, Charts
- Weight228 g
- Width114 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.