Rick Steves' Prague & the Czech Republic by Honza Vihan, Rick Steves (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by brentley_a
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to know when traveling in Prague and the Czech Republic. With this book, you'll create your own unforgettable tour of the Golden City of a Hundred Spires. Walk across Charles Bridge at twilight, stroll the grounds of Prague Castle, and wander through the city's stunning Old Town Square. Venture beyond Prague with day trips to the medieval villages of Bohemia. Visit local vintners in Moravia, where you can enjoy a wine-cellar serenade. Take a dip in the peat-bog spas of Trebon--a great way to relax after a busy day of sightseeing. Rick's candid, humorous advice guides you to good-value hotels and restaurants in charming neighborhoods and villages. He gives you no-nonsense information on where to go and which sights are worth your time and money. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves guidebook is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and a podcast (Rick Steves' Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (Ricksteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 70 at Europe Through the Back Door--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans. Honza Vihan grew up roaming the Czech countryside in search of the Wild West. Once the borders opened, he set off for South Dakota. His journey took him to China, Honduras, India, and Iran, where he contributed to several travel guides.
- Author(s)Honza Vihan,Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/05/2015
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos throughout, Maps
- Weight314 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.69
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $32.52
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.