All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Dav Pilkey, creator of Captain Underpants, and acclaimed artist Dan Santat, an out-of-this-world friendship adventure with all-new full-color illustrations! Getting picked on by creeps at your school? Wish you had a special friend? Meet Ricky Ricotta and his giant flying Robot! Young readers will cheer as Ricky and his ermous flying Robot friend soar through the air and battle the diabolical Dr. Stinky, an evil scientist who threatens to take over the world! Originally published in 2000, this edition features brand-new full-color illustrations and mini-comics throughout!
- Author BiographyDav Pilkey has written and illustrated numerous popular, award-winning books for children, including the Captain Underpants and Dumb Bunnies series; DOG BREATH, winner of the California Young Reader Medal; and THE PAPERBOY, a Caldecott Honor Book. He lives with his wife in the Pacific Northwest. Visit him online at www.pilkey.com. Dan Santat wrote and illustrated the graphic novel SIDEKICKS, and has also illustrated many acclaimed picture books, including the New York Times bestseller BECAUSE I'M YOUR DAD by Ahmet Zappa. He lives in Alhambra, California, with his family. Please visit his website at www.dantat.com.
- Author(s)Dav Pilkey
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRicky Ricotta
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.