All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRicky The Rabbit is out playing one day and he discovers a large red ball. His parents had often warned him about wandering far from home, and staying away from the forest and the big meadow. Ricky loved to play and he loved his forest friends, but when he discovered the big red ball, he found that he didn't want to share it. He wanted to hide it from his friends, as well as his mom and dad. If his parents found out he wandered away from home and how he found the ball, they would take it from him. If he told his friends, they would want to take the ball and play with it too, but he didn't want to share it--after all, he was the one who found it. After a while, he learns that the ball doesn't do things like his friends do, and he isn't having as much fun by himself as he once thought.
- Author(s)Cylest Dell
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.