Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the National Book Critics Circle Award for Poetry (1995) Mark Rudman poet, essayist, translator, and teacher has consistently pursued questions of human relationship and identity, and in Rider he takes the poetry of autobiography and confessional to a new plane. In a polyphonic narrative that combines verse with lyrical prose and often humorous dialogue, Rudman examines his own coming-of-age through the lens of his relationships with his grandfather, father, step-father, and son. These memories emerge against the background of a family history anchored in the traditions of Judaism and the culture of the diaspora.
- Author BiographyMARK RUDMAN is Adjunct Professor in the writing programs at Columbia University and New York University, editor of the literary magazine Pequod, and recipient of numerous awards. His most recent book if Diverse Voices (1993). Poet, essayist, and translator, Mark Rudman's recent books include Provoked in Venice (1999), Millennium Hotel (1996), and Realm of Unknowing (1995).
- Author(s)Mark Rudman
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication09/04/1994
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan Poetry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.