All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiders. A new fantasy adventure from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Veronica Rossi.For eighteen-year-old Gideon Blake, thing but death can keep him from achieving his goal of becoming a U.S. Army Ranger. As it turns out, it does.Recovering from the accident that most definitely killed him, Gideon finds himself with strange new powers and a bizarre cuff he can't remove. His death has brought to life his real destiny. He has become War, one of the legendary four horsemen of the apocalypse. Over the coming weeks, he and the other horsemen--Conquest, Famine, and Death--are brought together by a beautiful but frustratingly secretive girl to help save humanity from an ancient evil on the emergence.They fail.Now--bound, bloodied, and drugged--Gideon is interrogated by the authorities about his role in a battle that has become an international incident. If he stands any chance of saving his friends and the girl he's fallen for--t to mention all of humankind--he needs to convince the skeptical government officials the world is in imminent danger.But will anyone believe him?
- Author BiographyVeronica Rossi is a New York Times bestselling author of fiction for young adults. Her books include Under the Never Sky, Through the Ever Night, Into the Still Blue. She completed undergraduate studies at UCLA and then went on to study fine art at the California College of the Arts in San Francisco. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two sons. When not writing, she enjoys reading, painting, and counting down the minutes until she can get back to making up stories about imaginary people.
- Author(s)Veronica Rossi
- PublisherTor Teen
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleRiders
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Teen
- Weight408 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.