All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $32.25
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
About this product
- DescriptionOne in the popular Lake District: Top 10 Walks series of pocket-sized, full colour walking guides written by experts. This attractive and cleverly structured guide gives walkers ten of the finest ridge walks in the Lake District National Park in a popular format. With clear information, large scale Ordnance Survey maps, eye-grabbing paramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use. Routes include: Fairfield Horseshoe, Kentmere Horseshoe, Deepdale Horseshoe, High Stile ridge, Coledale Horseshoe, Little Dale Round, High Street by Rough Crag, Mosedale Horseshoe, Striding & Swirral Edges and Blencathra's ridges.
- Author BiographyCarl Rogers has written more than 20 walking titles for North Wales, Cheshire and the Lake District and is a director of Northern Eye Books. He is a full-time guide book writer, photographer and publisher and a member of the Outdoor Writers & Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Carl Rogers
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleLake District: Top 10 Walks
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notefull colour, panoramic photos
- Width109 mm
- Height150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.