All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionTracey ElliotReep's assignments have led her to many places including Tibet, New Zealand, Russia, Israel, Africa and Buckingham Palace. She has also ridden on horseback the length of New Zealand and around Southern Ireland.Riding by Faith Through Ireland is an inspirational photographic book of Tracey, a photograher, depicting the beautiful scenery and amusing and interesting characters as she travels on horseback around Southern Ireland.
- Author BiographyTracey grew up on a farm on Dartmoor in South West England where she has her base producing cards, calendars and books. Her faith, love of horses, adventure and photography has led her to many places including Africa, Tibet, Israel and Russia. She has ridden horses from the top of Scotland to Land's End and the length of the North and South Islands of New Zealand. She has published a photographic book of this New Zealand expedition and another of her recent ride around Southern Ireland.
- Author(s)Tracey Elliot-Reep
- PublisherTracey Elliot-Reep
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleRiding by Faith
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbott
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTracey Elliot-Reep
- Content Note135
- Weight412 g
- Width241 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.