All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionAn epic story of a nation--and a family--divided by fate, love, loyalty, and war. . . America, 1861. Battle lines have been drawn between the North and the South, pitting state against state--and brother against brother. For the three young sons of Ohio State Senator Clay Bell, the Civil War would change t only their lives, but the destinies of future generations. Jacob Bell, the eldest, defies his father's wishes to run the family law practice and enlists in Ohio's Volunteer Calvary, a decision that wins him the love of an officer's daughter--and the hatred of a dangerous childhood rival. Judah Bell, the middle son, avenges a brutal Union attack on his uncle's horse farm in Kentucky by joining legendary Lexington Rifles--even if puts a half-breed Cherokee girl and his own family hor at risk. Jarrod Bell, the youngest, lands a job as a cub reporter for the Cincinnati Times-Ledger, determined to learn the truth behind his brother's seeming betrayal--even if it leads him into the bloodiest of battles. Filled with intense human drama, explosive passion, and stunning historic detail, relive America's deadliest war through the stories of the brave men and women who lived it.
- Author BiographyJim R. Woolard is an acclaimed writer and historian. His fiction novels, including Cold Moon and Feathered Tide, portray life on the American frontier in all its harsh beauty and danger. His novel, Thunder in the Valley, was awarded the Medicine Pipe for best first novel and the Spur Award for best original paperback novel by the Western Writers of America.
- Author(s)Jim R Woolard
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight703 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.