Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach of us needs to learn to appreciate the important people in our lives while they are still with us. Craig Stephan takes us through his own personal journey and the realization of his dreams, while reflecting on the life and death of his mother. I think after reading this book, we will t only appreciate our mothers, but all those who are precious in our lives. - Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., M.D., John Hopkins School of Medicine ** What happens when a loved one dies - and you suddenly find yourself riding on empty? Riding on Empty is the chronicle of an inspiring true story of two indomitable spirits: a mother who inspires her precious son to awaken to life and triumph over dyslexia and seemingly insurmountable odds to discover his authentic path and find the strength to heal from watching her tragic struggle with cancer. Join Craig Stephan on this exhilarating motorcycle tour of the Grand Canyon and beyond, as he and his wife Beth traverse the southwestern U.S. on his 1995 Electra Glide Harley Classic, looping through Sedona in search of inner peace, where he encounters a new perspective on life. Interwoven throughout this enchanting journey, we discover a heart-warming story about a man and his mother during her final days. This is Craig Stephan's vivid portrayal of a life of courage, inspiration and love leading up to surrender. It is the story of how facing a loved one's death can fill our hearts with unexpected joy, and so bring us all to cherish each moment of our life - including death.
- Author BiographyNine years ago, I decided to write a book about the loss of my mother. I had never written a book before and being dyslexic, I knew the cards were stacked against me. But I also recognized that my dyslexia had taught me a great deal about perseverance. It took eight years to write Riding on Empty. I pushed forward knowing that if I could help even one person deal with the loss of a loved one, then it would all be worthwhile.
- Author(s)Craig Stephan
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.