All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionRiding The Fine Line is a collection of essays by Gabriel D. Roberts in which he discusses many esoteric, spiritual, social and philosophical concerns. His unique approach gives a much needed fresh perspective on many of the most hotly debated subjects of our time.
- Author BiographyGabriel D. Roberts was born in Tacoma, Wa in the late 70's. The value of seeking the truth wherever it may be found was instilled in him at a very young age. At 7 years old he was street preaching in Salt Lake City, Utah and by 10 years old he had traveled to China, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Macau and The Philippines as a missionary. Having grown up in a fundamentalist Christian environment, his perspective on the world was greatly influenced by the Bible and the fundamentalist view of its teachings. Having come to adulthood, Gabriel moved from his hometown of Tacoma to the more cosmopolitan Seattle to get his theology degree at Seattle Bible College. Through his studies and endeavors to live the truth and find a spiritually fulfilling life, Gabriel felt that there must be something more to the story than a contest of sin and salvation. After many years of study and with a lifetime of effort to connect with something greater, Gabriel stepped away from his Christian faith. Like many others who have had an earnest thirst for the answers to the big questions of life, Gabriel was not satisfied to settle for not knowing more. His continued research in the fields of Science, Spirituality and Anthropology continue to yield more and more exciting discoveries.
- Author(s)Gabriel D Roberts
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.