Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionElton and Oliver were born at the Center which is disguised as a 2560 acre horse ranch. The Center is located near Ocala, Florida. On the day they were born they were issued birth certificates with fictitious names for the mothers and billionaire Alfred South, owner of the Center, was listed as the father. All the projects at this Center are top secret. Shortly after their birth Elton and Oliver became the proteges of an elite group of retired military personnel to be trained in skills of combat and survival. Oliver lost his memory and is on the run for killing a man. With all his training and lose of memory he is one of the most dangerous men in Florida. Elton is looking to find Oliver before the law and friends of the dead man do. Between Oliver and a glitz in the time machine, jumping to ather time is delayed. Follow the two as they fight their way up and down the Florida Time Line. It all started on their twenty-first birthday.
- Author BiographyRobert was born and raised in Indian River County Florida. He is a military retiree and proud to have served. During Korea Conflict he spent time in Korea aboard the U.S.S. Calvert (APA-32) and during the Vietnam Conflict he did two tours of duty in Vietnam with the Navy Seabees, U.S. Naval Construction Battalion Forty (MCB-40). Other duty stations were the U.S.S. Casa Grande (LSD-13), U.S.S. Willard Keith (DD-775), U.S.S. Tidewater (AD-32), U. S. Naval Training Center, Orlando, Florida, U.S Naval Air Station, Sanford, Florida and U.S. Naval Station, Key West, Florida. These stations are not in the order in which I served. After retiring from the military he was a truck driver, a nuclear plant security officer in Saint Lucie County for fifteen years and did odd jobs while touring the United States. He now lives in Bristol Connecticut. While in the U.S. Navy he was lucky enough to have visited Japan, Okinawa, Spain, Greece, Philippines, Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Italy, Ethiopia, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, France, Red Sea, Nassau and many other places. He has fond memories from each and every country and place. He has published three novels, Riding the Florida Time Line, Riders of the Spew and Stragglers of the Spew.
- Author(s)Robert Lee Thompson
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.