Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionWarren S. Gilbert grew up on the streets of Chicago, and one expected him to accomplish much. Even so, his athleticism paved the way for him to attend Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa, and his intellect led him to Rush Medical College. While most people would have been happy with graduating and becoming a successful physician, he grew bored and moved to Nevada for a fresh start. But as time passed, he sought more meaning out of life - and he found it when various branches of the armed services began calling. With his country seeking help from qualified doctors and terrorism on the rise, he joined the US Naval Reserve. But everything changed when terrorists attacked the United States on September 11, 2001. What was supposed to have been a detour turned into a career that would lead to some of his most memorable and meaningful moments. Join Gilbert as he looks back at serving his country, fighting terrorists, and excelling as a member of the US Naval Reserve and then as a physician serving with the Marine Corps. It was all part of pulling double duty as a rifleman and doctor.
- Author(s)Warren S Gilbert MD
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.