All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years after their frontman, John, walked off stage for good, the ironic rock band Riflemind are set to get together again. For John, a reunion might be his second chance; for his wife, Lyn, it could be the end of the world as she kws it ...As the band descend upon John's country mar, this weekend fast becomes the ultimate test of talent, friendship and loyalty. Originally produced by Sydney Theatre Company, Riflemind received its UK premiere at the Trafalgar Studio, London, in September 2008.
- Author BiographyAndrew Upton is Artistic Director of the Sydney Theatre Company, where his first play, Hanging Man, was staged in 2002, followed by Riflemind in 2007. He has adapted a number of classics for the company, and in 2007 his version of Gorky's Philistines was seen at the National Theatre in London, followed by Bulgakov's The White Guard (2010) and Chekhov's The Cherry Orchard (2011). He wrote the films Bangers (1999), which he also directed, and Gone (2006), and the libretto for Alan John's opera Through the Looking Glass (2008).
- Author(s)Andrew Upton
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight131 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.