All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe birthplace of Christianity lies in the Iranian slopes of Mount Ararat to Mount Leban. Since those ancient times the rugged valleys and gorges have served as a refuge for monastic communities and those in search of solitude. Nowadays 12 million Christians are supposed to live in the Middle East, but only few of them remain to live in the region because of radical Islam and persecutions; millions have relocated to the U.K., U.S.A. and Australia. Between July 2011 and January 2014, Linda Dorigo and Andrea Milluzzi travelled around Iran, Leban, Egypt, Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Turkey and Syria. They were driven towards these small Christian communities that choose to t be part of the diaspora. While the Middle East is turned upside-down by revolutions and by a fractured war inside Islam, Christians became a religious mirity, disillusioned witnesses closed in their self-defense.
- Author(s)Andrea Milluzzi,Linda Dorrigo
- PublisherSchilt Publishing b.v.
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintSchilt Publishing b.v.
- Weight730 g
- Width196 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.