All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenre: A modern realistic story with a familiar setting and predictable structure. Learning Objectives: Word Recognition Strand 5: Read more challenging texts which can be decoded using their acquired phonic kwledge and skills, along with automatic recognition of high frequency words. Language Comprehension Strand 7: Recognize the main elements that shape different texts.
- Author(s)Alison Hawes
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRigby Star
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width126 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading Age5-6 years
- Interest Age5-6 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.