About this product
- DescriptionGenre: Wordless fantasy story to accompany a simple action verse that teaches rhythm and rhyme. Learning Objective: Word Recognition Strand 5: Hear and say sounds in words in the order in which they occur. Language Comprehension Strand 8: Listen with enjoyment to stories, songs, rhymes and poems, sustain attentive listening and respond with relevant comments, questions or actions.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication18/04/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStar Phonics Opportunity Readers
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight22 g
- Width142 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Reading Age3-5 years
- Interest Age3-5 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.