All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Michelle McKinney Hammond takes readers on a soulful journey of Proverbs to glean be-attitudes that every woman needs to embrace in order to walk wisely and overcome life's difficult circumstances with grace. Complete with a fresh perspective on divine wisdom paired with Michelle's contemporary style, this encouraging devotional will help readers: examine what it takes to make wise choices; release past poor choices once and for all; break unhealthy thought patterns and create new ones; develop habits that will ensure an overcoming lifestyle; and trust God's view and love for their worth. Daily meditations are full of anecdotal stories, heartfelt confessions, questions for thought, and insightful prayers. Readers have ample space for journaling personal revelations that will encourage their journey of renewed faith and better attitudes. This title is a rerelease of DIVA-tudes.
- Author BiographyMichelle McKinney Hammond, a writer, singer, and speaker who focuses on improving love-driven relationships, is the founder and president of HeartWing Ministries. The cohost of the Emmy Award-winning Aspiring Women for 10 years, Michelle has written many successful books, including How to Get the Best Out of Your Man and A Woman's Gotta Do What a Woman's Gotta Do.
- Author(s)Michelle McKinney Hammond
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/08/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.