All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tion of right-ordered groups is fundamental in theories of I-groups, ordered groups, torsion-free groups, and the theory of zero-divisors free rings, as well as in theoretical physics. Right-Ordered Groups is the first book to provide a systematic presentation of right-ordered group theory, describing all kwn and new results in the field. The volume addresses topics such as right-ordered groups and order permutation groups, the system of convex subgroups of a right-ordered group, and free products of right-ordered groups.
- Author(s)Nikolai Ya Medvedev,V.M. Kopytov
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/04/1996
- Series TitleSiberian School of Algebra and Logic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight1250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.