All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevising the 1997 first edition, this study covers events that occurred in Oldham and Bradford after the year 2000. The rise of right-wing extremist groups is put under scrutiny in a number of states including Britain, Germany, Austria, Russia and France.
- Author BiographyPeter H Merkl is at the University of California Santa Barbara. Leonard Weinberg is at the of University of Nevada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2003
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLeonard B. Weinberg,Peter H. Merkl
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.