All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharley Boorman is back in the saddle for a brand-new, adrenaline-fuelled adventure! He begins his journey racing rth from Sydney up the Gold Coast, where he hitches a ride in a Spitfire. In Papua New Guinea he takes a hand-made cae through tropical rainforest to stay in a remote tribal village almost untouched by the outside world. He drives a tuk-tuk made of bamboo in the Philippines, rides with the Mad Dog biker gang in Manila and eats deep-fried crickets in Taiwan before reaching his final destination in Tokyo. From active volcaes to coffee plantations to hilltop monasteries, Charley takes an exhilarating ride through some of the most spectacular countries in the world. Fast paced and fascinating, Right to the Edge is a gripping read from one of our very best travel-adventure writers.
- Author BiographyCharley Boorman is the author of RACE TO DAKAR and co-author of LONG WAY DOWN and LONG WAY ROUND. All are bestsellers. He lives in London with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Charley Boorman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteSection: 32, colour photos
- Weight316 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.