All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are moral rights? What role do they play in liberalism? Which rights do we have? Does the language of rights impose formal constraints? Which rights and duties does equality force us to ackwledge? Are rights universal or culture-bound? How should global institutions promote human rights? These are the central questions discussed in this volume. All the contributors are leading figures in moral, legal, or political philosophy, and their papers are published here for the first time.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXXII, 166 p.
- Weight990 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGuido Pincione,Professor Horacio Spector
- Edition StatementReprinted from THE JOURNAL OF ETHICS, 4:1-2, 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.