All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers, in a comparative perspective, important trends and issues affecting the law on rights of personality in jurisdictions drawn from the families of common law, civilian law and mixed legal systems. The main focus is on the private law of personality rights but due regard is paid to the impact thereon of constitutional legislation and other instruments protecting human rights. Table of cases, table of statures and an index are included.
- Author BiographyThe editors are internationally renowned.
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width236 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byNiall R. Whitty,Reinhard Zimmermann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.