All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together original, small-scale, ethgraphic research on mirities, displaced peoples, and communities contesting heritage, livelihood, language, and citizenship in Thailand. The case studies included here look at the rights of communities to manage their own cultural and natural resources across a range of settings including ethnic Khmer communities in the Northeast, migrant groups in metropolitan Bangkok, and hill tribe communities in the North of Thailand.
- Author BiographyCoeli Barry teaches at the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University.
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Note11 illus.
- Weight341 g
- Width3233 mm
- Height5193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCoeli Barry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.