Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn his 'middle period', the composer Verdi was responsible for the creation of three of opera's great works, Rigoletto , Trovatore , and Traviata . This volume examines the history of composition, of performance, and the sourcing of each of these masterpieces. The author also provides analysis of the musical and dramatic accompaniments for each work as well as the ways in which their presentation has changed over time. Also included are antations and an index of operas and composers as well as discographies and videographies with critical analysis.
- Author BiographyClyde T. McCants is the author of several opera books. A retired minister, he lives in Winnsboro, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Clyde T. McCants
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notemusic
- Weight408 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.