Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionJust when you thought it was safe to go back to church again, he's back. As HM's Church of Scotland minister, Jolly is in residence at Balmoral. You can tell because the flag's at half-mast. But when Jolly's fair midden, Ephesia, wrecks the Braemar Highland Games, the Church sends him off on a secret mission. This is Jolly as we've never seen him - laughing at danger, saving the world and a total babe magnet...Sorry, that's 007. This is Jolly as we've always seen him - hiding from danger, saving his pocket money and with a Mickey Mouse magnet on his fridge. Not so much mean, moody and magnificent as morbid, miserable and morose, with a permanent drip on his se. Jolly's back. And this time he means business.
- Author BiographyTONY ROPER appeared with Rikki Fulton in many of his memorable sketches in Scotch and Rye. Author of the Bafta award-winning play, The Steamie, and star of numerous radio and TV programmes, he is perhaps best known for his portryal of Jamesie Cotter in the legendary Rab C. Nesbitt.
- Author(s)Rikki Fulton,Tony Roper
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.