All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're gonna run for your life, you gotta wear the right shoes. Riley Mae Hart loves sports and action-so when the Swiftriver Shoe Company offers her a contract to be the spokesperson for their new outdoor sport collection, she jumps at the chance. Soon she's appearing in commercials and magazine ads, and every girl in town wants to wear Riley Mae shoes. Well, except for Riley. Because walking in those shoes means missing out on softball season, making her best friend, TJ, mad, and embarrassing her new friend, Rusty. It also means sneaking around, hiding, and keeping secrets-because something isn't quite right at Swiftriver. But a contract's a contract, so Riley laces up her Rock Shocker hiking boots for a climb up Half-Dome in Yosemite. Will they be the right shoes to get her back on solid ground?
- Author BiographyJill Osborne works in children's ministry and has a passion for telling great stories. She has written plays, skits for youth groups and Sunday morning drama teams, curriculum for children's ministry, countless articles for her church newsletter, and a blog about taking a sabbatical in a motor home. Good News Shoes is her first series for kids, and she plans to run with it!
- Author(s)Jill Osborne
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFaithgirlz / The Good News Shoes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Weight217 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.