All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Corbin plays hockey and is kwn as a scrapper on and off the ice. Fighting makes him feel strong. Corbin's friend, Darius, is socially adept and popular, and Darius's reckless risk-taking makes Corbin feel alive. With Rubee, a girl both boys like, Darius crosses a line, and after a party at Riley Park, Darius and Corbin are attacked. Darius is killed; Corbin is seriously injured. Corbin fights his clouded memory--he can't identify the assailants. He fights his weakened body--he can longer play hockey. He fights the loss of his friend. But when he gives up the fight, he finds strength in acceptance.
- Author(s)Diane Tullson
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOrca Soundings (Quality)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Weight113 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.