Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionWith her journey to Cuba, via Paris, affected by the Icelandic Volcanic ash clouds, Jenny Moran intuitively feels her vacation will be one to remember. Whether happily, or t, she cant tell. In Paris, she sees someone she is sure she has encountered before which reawakens forgotten concerns. These continue to nag her and to strengthen, as the man is included in the company she enjoys on different occasions. None of the other group of people, of wide-ranging interests that she meets during her stay, kw of her dilemma, except for Leon in whom she confides. There is plenty going on to interest, amuse and intrigue her. Her holiday is never dull, t even when on her own and away from the company of the new acquaintances. The attentions of Vidal also add a romantic dimension. It was foretold the trip would influence her future! Would it...?
- Author(s)V. R. Wilson
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.