All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis 3rd Edition is a completely revised and expanded history of the air defences of the United States Army from the post-WWII Era to the end of the NIKE era. It is the only complete site guide to all of the NIKE and other air defence sites within the United States. It is the only publication to feature full colour images of NIKE unit distinctive insignia. This new edition includes rare material on the NIKE nuclear warhead never before published in this particular form.
- Author BiographyMark L. Morgan developed an interest in Cold War systems and operations during the early 1980s. A member of a multitude of professional and history organizations, Mark has authored two other books besides Rings of Supersonic Steel including a history of his old airplane, the Grumman A-6 Intruder. He currently lives in St Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Mark A. Berhow,Mark Morgan
- PublisherHole in the Head Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBodega Bay, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHole in the Head Press
- Content Notecolour photos & b/w maps
- Weight1165 g
- Width225 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.