All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vella that features the main characters from Roland Merullo's beloved Buddha Trilogy (Breakfast with Buddha, Lunch with Buddha, and Dinner with Buddha) and explores issues of weight loss and addiction. I've been fascinated for a long time, Merullo says, by the way addiction workswhether it's addiction to food, drugs, alcohol, sex, work, or anything elsethe way it occupies the mind and moves us to do things we kw we would be better off t doing. While this deft, emotionally rich tale does t promise to help readers with their troublesome eating habits, Rinpoche's Remarkable Ten-Week Weight Loss Clinic does look at those painful issues from a fresh angle, one full of sympathy and wisdom, and it will certainly please the hundreds of thousands of readers who've already enjoyed the travels and conversations of Otto Ringling and his enlightened teacher.
- Author(s)Roland Merullo
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.