Rio De Janeiro: Includes Maracana Stadium, Copacabana, Paraty, Ilha Grande, Ipanema by Alex Robinson (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRio de Janeiro needs introduction. Even those who kw thing about Brazil will recognize the massive statue of Christ the Redeemer, arms outstretched to the city below, as belonging to the country's hippest city. Spend the afteron on one of Rio's many beaches or hike in the mountains that overlook the city; this a town of sweeping vistas, of frenetic carnivals and of street bars selling ice-cold beer by the sea. Footprtintfocus Rio de Janeiro is the ideal guide for this iconic city, providing detailed information on top attractions and fascinating insights into Rio's culture and history. This guide also features extensive coverage of Rio de Janeiro the state, from bohemian fishing villages to the world's most biodiverse forest. * Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around. * Highlights maps so you kw what t to miss. * Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and party. * Detailed street maps for Rio de Janeiro and other key towns in the state. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out Rio de Janeiro without weighing you down. The content of Footprintfocus Rio de Janeiro guide has been extracted from Footprint's Brazil Handbook.
- Author BiographyAlex Robinson is an award-winning writer and photographer based in London. He was runner up in the Friends of the Earth International Photography Award in 2007, won a Brazilian Press Award for the anniversary edition of Latin America's travel magazine Viagem e Turismo and a US National Magazine award as part of the Fall 2006 edition of Departures Magazine. He has worked with numerous magazines, publishers and broadcasters, including Departures, Budget Travel, National Geographic, the Financial Times, Wanderlust, the Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera and the BBC. Early 2011 saw him visit his 61st country, Cape Verde. For more information, see alexrobinsonphotography.co.uk.
- Author(s)Alex Robinson
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.